Apply For a Group
Coaching With Coach Sid
Here’s what happens next
1. Fill out the form below.
2. Check your email for confirmation
Once your application is approved, I will send you an email with all details and next steps about how to book your spot for the next Group Coaching cohort.
Fill the Form Below To Get
Frequently asked Questions
The leaders I coach commit to three simple principles before they begin:
- Trust the process
- Take personal responsibility
- Have a bias for action.
If you are unsure about whether coaching is for you, I invite you to apply for a call to find out.
- You are interested in healing issues from your past
- You have experienced trauma
- You have a diagnosable mental health condition such as depression, anxiety, or ADHD
- You are primarily looking for insight, understanding, or resolution of pervasive emotional issues
- You are interested in creating goals for your future
- You want to focus on results
- You want to address personal and professional challenges that are getting in your way of achieving your goals
- You value tools, accountability, and taking action.
Coaching is a creative process where we work together on establishing clear goals, measuring progress, and tracking success.
Once we determine that we’re a good fit after a call together, we’ll start with an assessment to understand your goals and your biggest roadblocks to achieving those goals.
Based on this assessment, we’ll craft priorities aligned with your goals. We’ll meet every 3-4 weeks to dive deep into your goals.
I work with you across the 5 major pillars of success but craft a unique journey for each client based on their goals and needs.
Between each conversation, I recommend books, articles, and reflections to embed your insights and convert it into action.
My clients often tell me that both their internal and external world changes after they work with me.
Internally, they start feeling more confident, aligned with their values, more peaceful and purposeful at what they do.
Externally, they quit jobs that don’t serve them, find a mission that helps them play a bigger game, start leading teams, communicate their truths fearlessly and start creating an impact.
But don’t take it from me, read what they have to say in their own words.
Coaching is not a magic pill and it depends directly on how much trust the process and are willing to put in to make it work.
All sessions take place virtually on Zoom. I serve clients around the world, and we’re always able to schedule sessions in a way that works for both of us. Since you don’t need to leave home to join our sessions, scheduling is a lot easier!